Join us on Saturday, August 5th (11AM-5PM) at Rockahock Campground for the 2017 Jenna Bash Festival!
Free admission with a non-perishable food or pet item!
The Jenna Bash Festival is an annual event that takes place each year on the first Saturday in August. The 2017 Bash will take place at Rockahock Campground in Lanexa. We are excited to partner with Rockahock in their efforts to provide more family fun activities and partner with faith-based organizations.
The Dove Release will be held at 2PM. Beautiful white doves will be released in memory or honor of someone you hold dear.
To sponsor a dove, please download this form (PDF) (you may safely download Adobe Reader® here for free), complete, and mail with your check made payable to PGO to 20051 Tabernacle Road, Barhamsville, VA 23011. (Online payments and other details are listed in PDF)
The Festival will also include:
- Live Music – FoxFire The Party Band, Mixed Bag and Work In Progress
- Pulled Pork BBQ/Burgers and more by Holy Smoke
- HUGE Silent Auction (something for everyone)
- LOTS of Vendors
- Animal adoptions by the New Kent Humane Society
- Water slide, inflatables, and fun games!
- Dove Release
- Hayrides for all and train ride for kids!
- Discounted camping rates!
Join Us for a Day of Fun for Everyone!!
We give you a chance to do some shopping too. Check out these fine participating vendors from our past Jenna Bash Festivals!
- Nonprofit New Kent Clean County Committee
- Southern Crafts by Shelli
- Kettle Korn by Jim Bowler
- Renewal by Anderson of Central VA
- Dino Ice (Shaved Ice)
- and MORE!!
We Need Vendors!
Our affordable vendor spots are only $25 and we offer a limited number of spots to Non-Profit Organizations. To find out more, contact our Vendor Booth Coordinator, Tara Sagman at (757) 810-4811 or via email. Download, fill out, and submit our
Vendor Application form (PDF) and our Vendor Rules (PDF). Please note both documents need to be signed and submitted for approval.